CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

ABC TAG
A-attached or single: Attached thank Heavens!
B-best friends: Nate, He is my Life; Abby, my sounding board; Kelly, My entire history; Shannon, probably the funnest person I know; Heather, Kathryn, Kirsten Girls night rocks!
C-cake or pie: Cake. Hold the frosting please.
D-day of choice: Saturday. I get to sleep in, see my husband, no school for the kids, I look forward to it all week.
E-essential item(s): Nate, Nate, Nate. Right now three pillows to sleep with, toothpaste, one Pepsi a day, my cell phone.
F-favorite color: Green. I would only dress in green and my entire house would be green if I could get away with it. It makes me happy
G-gummy worms or bears: Bears
H-hometown: Springville, UT
I-indulgence: Pedicures and Massages
J-January or July: July. I am ready for summer! Plus this July I will have my baby here.
K-kids: 2 1/2. I am the luckiest!
L-life is incomplete without: My Family and vacations.
M-marriage date: June 2. 2000
N- number of siblings: I like Abby's answer... I started with 3 sisters and 2 brothers and now I have13!
O-oranges or apples: Oranges.
P-phobias or fears: Jumping off of things.
Q-quotes: Live like the person you want to become.
R-reason to smile: Snuggle-buggles in the morning with my girls, feeling my baby move, Nates arms, painted toes
S-season: All of them! By the end of one, I am redy for the next!
T-tag friends: Can you tag people that don't have blogs?
U-unknown fact about me: I really like the smell of skunk..
V-very favorite store: Gap, Urban Outfitters, and Nordstrom. Oh and Target!
W-worst habit: I am so very disorganized!
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: Ultra-sound! I get one every time I go into the doctor and I have had 2 of the 4-D ones! I have seen my baby's handsome face and his profile! I am trying to figure out hoe to download it.
Y-your favorite food: Homegrown stuff...tomatoes, cucmbers, asparagas. A really good pasta. Mom's almost anything, Debbie's suvloki, and Grandma Schultz' rolls.
Z-Zodiac:I am a Leo. Strong but Crazy....I think it fits.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Yay! How fun to read your tag! Reading it made me realize that I really know you. I all ready knew so much of that stuff that I almost could have written your tag. Ditto for you with me. You wrote my relief Society Spotlight! I love you!

Jeni said...

It is neat to get to know you through your tag! What a beautiful family you have.
I have to agree that Kelly is a great sounding board. She gets an earful from me all too often. :)
I hope our families can meet sometime soon. Take care,
Jeni

Jeni said...

P.S. Congratulations on the newest addition!

Kelly Jensen said...

Hey great tag! You are too good at this blogging thing. You are putting me to shame!