CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby Boy Schultz!

We went into the doctor last week (27 1/2 weeks) and got these wonderful pictures of our little baby. He is 2 1/2 pounds and so healthy. The ultrasound lady said that she wished all ultrasounds were as easy as ours. We are hoping that that means that he is going to be an easy baby. (We can dream) Anyway we think he is fabulous and sooo cute! Who do you think that he looks like? We think that he has Leah's nose!
He has his hand up by his face most of the time. At on point he was even sucking his thumb. (that should make you happy Mom)
I think he has the Anderson chin!
I LOVE this face!!!

4 comments:

Abby said...

These are amazing! He is gorgeous! Of course he is though! I love him allready.

A. Kuhni said...

I am glad you have a blog now and that you got our blog address from Cindy. We hardly ever see you so this will help us connect more!

Anyway, I don't think I even knew you were pregnant. Very exciting. You are going to love having a little boy. I used to want mostly girls but I have changed my mind. I want two more just like Kelson. He is the absolute best baby!

So we are hoping to get up to Utah for Josh's wedding. If we do then we will see you soon!

Tiffany said...

thats a cute baby! my vote was henry nathan!!!

Kelly Jensen said...

Oh my gosh! He is so beautiful! I cannot wait to meet him! I wonder if he will look like mine and Abby's boys. they all llok the same-- go figure!