CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My chefs-in-training!

So Molly and Leah are food network junkies!! Everytime I ask them if they want to watch a movie they say, "We want to watch Paula!" meaning Paula Dean. I don't know if you ever watch this, but this is a 50-60 year old southern woman who cooks with butter, sour cream, and cream cheese. I think they love her as much as Disneyland. (well maybe not that much, but you know what I mean) Anyway, I really love this because they are the best helpers in the kitchen. Last night I was just throwing together a quick dinner and they came upstairs, went and washed there hands, brought elastics for their hair, and got their aprons out. They were ready for enchiladas! They filled the tortillas, wrapped them, and then put the sauce and cheese on. After that they set the table. They are great little chefs!
When they take bites, especially Molly, as they are chewing they make sounds like; "MMMM & Ohhh" and look at me like they are looking into a camera while nodding their heads.
Ready for the oven.
They are the best eaters in the world! All we have to do is tell them, "you really love this" and they will eat whatever we put in front of them!

4 comments:

Kelly Jensen said...

Sally! Soooo cute. Iwonder if you know how lucky you are to have such GOOD eaters???

Kelly Jensen said...

Update your blog!!!!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Such cuties! I am glad that we found each others blog! Thanks again for coming to the shower! I love hanging out with you guys!!

Abby said...

So we need little girls in our house! How cute! I love you guys!