CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thank Heavens for Abby!!!










Josh is getting married next week (to the cutest girl). And so naturally we ALL need our hair done. We went to my Mom's house on Monday and went to it. Well, Abby went to it. She should get all sorts of prizes. She did my Mom's hair (cut and colored), my hair (cut and colored), Abigails hair (highlights and CUT), my Dad's hair (cut), Molly's hair (Trim), Leah's hair (trim), and Josh's hair (cut). Poor Abby. She didn't complain once and every once and a while, she would sneak some food in. (No wonder she is so tiny) But it was a fun day. I really don't know what any of us would do without her! Thanks Abby!

6 comments:

The Stephensen's said...

I wish we had an Abby like that in our family! Sure my Abby would cut our hair but the results might not be as fantastic as yours!;0)

Kelly Jensen said...

Oh! I love that you documaneted the whole thing! She really is AMAZING and you all look FAB! Wish I had been there. It looks like it was really fun for everyone but Abby. I love you Red!
Kell

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Wow, would you give Abby my phone number! You all look FAB!

Abby said...

You are cute! I am glad you love me. You look hot with your new hair. I love you too and I don't know what I would do without you! Abby

Abby said...

oh, I noticed you didn't post the picture of you getting your hair done! :}

The Schultz Family said...

I didn't get a picture of me getting my hair done! I would have posted it. I feel like my pictue is pretty random:)