CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Crazy, Funny new brother-in-law!!!

My new brother-in-law Ducky (his name is Mike, but we already have a Mike, so we call him Ducky) offered to test out Debbie's two tazers. I am not so sure, but I have heard that these things hurt.?!
This is the first one. On the leg, through the pants.
Getting ready for test number two.
Notice the flexed wrist and head that is about to explode.
No flexed wrist.
This one is not so bad he says. Kind of like an electric fence. Now, I myself, have never touched an electric fence. But, to each their own.
Ducky said that the first one would make your attacker drop his knife of gun if they came at you. Hold on to that one Debbie.
Thanks Ducky for testing these. I have a can of pepper spray... I have always wondered what it does... Would you like to test it for me? What are you doing next Tuesday?

1 comments:

Kelly Jensen said...

Um Ducky, Have you ever auditioned for that one show on tv... um can't remember the name but it is on MTV and has a bunch of these guys doing really silly things, like tasering themselves, what's the name of that show...? Just kidding, you are brave... crazy but brave.