CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Schultz Family Easter Party

Now this is a big deal. For those of you who don't know, we take this Easter hunt very seriously. When Debbies kids started losing interest in Easter hunts, Debbie started putting money in the eggs. Now, in the past, we are tied to our partner (around our inner legs) and one person has their hands tied behind their back and the other is blindfolded. This year (I think out of concern for her unborn grandchild) Debbie and Neil hid the eggs using GPS coordinates! The big money prizes were in those! Guess who found the egg with the $50.00 in it? Yes that is right. Nate and Sarah. That is five out of eight years for me. (not to brag;)) Anyway, after the adults, it was the kids turn. They have all sorts of prizes (beach towels, water ballons kits, nurf guns you name it) money, and treats hidden. I think they had as much fun as the adults, but you never know. Thanks again Neil and Debbie!

4 comments:

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

That looks so fun! I sure miss coming to all of Debbies fun parties that she puts on!

The Stephensen's said...

Wow that sounds like so much fun! You guys have such a great time ALWAYS!

Kelly Jensen said...

Sally! Thaqt looks like so much fun! Great job on your 'fidy bucks! Will Debbie adopt me for Easter- I want in on that fun! By the way Jordan looks huge!!! I can't believe how big he is.

g* said...

that looked like so much fun...wow on all the prizes. your family is so cute! congrats on the pregnancy...yeah, welcome to the boy club! of course you can check my blog, as long as you don't mind me looking at yours! hope all is well!