CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Hammering

I just have to write down this conversation that I had with Molly a few weeks ago. I was in the kitchen making dinner and Molly came in and rubbed her nose against my tummy.

Molly, "How is my Baby brother doing? Is he being nice to you?"
Me, "Yes, he is being very nice, he is just kicking a little bit."
Molly, " I think this brother is going to be just like Daddy."
Me , "I hope so."
Molly, "I don't think he is in there kicking."
Me, "You don't? What is he doing then?"
Molly, "I think he is in there hammering."

I just laughed and laughed. She is such a funny, clever little girl. Does it get better than this?

2 comments:

The Stephensen's said...

I dont think it does get better than this? Everyday should be Mothers day right? We are both very lucky!

Kelly Jensen said...

So cute! I love that story. But I really hope he is not in there hammering... if he is your labor is going to leave something to be desired...