CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Art City Days

I know that this is from the second week in June, but I have been preoccupied.
For those of you who weren't lucky enough to grow up in Springville, Art City Days is thier city celebration and it is so FUN! We all go home to my parents house for it (even Kelly comes home from California) and we just play. The funnest part, in my opinion, is the last day of the celebration where they have the parade and fireworks. So this year Nate and I hauled my nine month pregnant self and our kids to the parade to look for Bompa and his gang, then we took the kids to the carnival where they went on rides and we all had yummy carny food. (it really was good) Then we walked down to the craftfair where I scored some stuff for Henry and the girls got prizes...Thank you Bompa. After that, we all congregated at my parents house and watched the fireworks. (you can see them from my parents front yard) It was a blast. Can't wait till next year.

1 comments:

Kelly Jensen said...

Hey! Where are the pics of me??? Was I taking all of them? And where are the pics of you???