CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stadium of Fire

What a night, What a night!!!!
Nate decided I needed a night out with my girls, so he stayed home with Henry and I took the Girls to the Stadium of Fire. My Dad got us tickets, and my whole family and some of Nates went. (We missed you Kelly and Mark and Mike and Melissa). It was an amazing night. Myley cyress was preforming and Glen Beck was hosting. I am a huge Glen Beck fan and He was speaking at a dinner before the show, so my dad invited me and my girls to go. I was able to meet him and I was ready to go but my dad kept putting it off. My mom was a little way away from us and all of a sudden started gesturing (sp) like crazy. I took Leah and my Dad took Molly.......and there she was!!! MYLEY CYRESS!!! She was three feet away from my girls and kept smiling at Leah. Then on the way out she passed right by Molly, shook her hand and said "how are you sweetheart?" Molly was speechless!!! It really was a dream come true for both of my girls and I could have gone home right then, I was so happy for them. Thanks Daddy for making two little girls dream come true!!!
Abby was one of the dancers that night and did fantastic!! There really was something for everyone that night. My favorite part of the show was Glen Beck, the dancers and the fireworks. But mostly I was just grateful to be an American.

s

4 comments:

Kelly Jensen said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Two celebrity crushes realized in one night!!! We wish we could have been there! We miss you!

A. Kuhni said...

Katelyn would have loved to see Miley! That was probably so fun to watch your girls when Miley was there. Very cool. My sister has called Katelyn and pretended to be Miley Cyrus before so in Katelyn's mind it is the real thing and she gets excited. I am such a deceiving parent!

Katee said...

That is so fun!! Tell cute Leah we miss our sunbeams! We are speaking in sacrament on Sunday so we are especailly missing the ward! (never had to speak!)

Callaway Family Fun said...

i can't believe you guys met miley!! my girls would have loved that, how fun!